Terms for Delivery & Maintanence
Terms for Delivery
- Spending for HK$800 at iFitness will enjoy free delivery, otherwise will charge $150 as delivery fee if needed.
- Delivery service will not be provided to the outlying islands of Hong Kong (including Ma Wan). iFitness is willing to discuss the details for delivery.
- Extra $150 delivery fee will be imposed to some designated rural areas (including Tung Chung, Discovery Bay, etc).
- Additional $200 charge will be imposed if there are no lift facilities in the building of the delivery address. Definition of “floor”: i) No. of floor as a charging unit, if there is no lift facilities to upstairs and cause extra human workload, 1-10 no. of stairs count as one floor. ii) Some rural areas, which the delivery van cannot enter directly, 1-10 no. of stairs count as one floor, if there are stairs from the parking area to the delivery address. iii) Some rural areas, which the delivery van cannot enter directly, long distance of walking was required from the parking area to the delivery address, every 50 meter as a charging unit.
- Once confirm the payment, equipment will be delivered by iFitness within 10 working days.
- Reservation items will be delivered when iFitness consign the items. Appointment for delivery will be made by iFitness staff.
- Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and schedule of particular merchants.
- Delivery Date: Wednesdays and Saturdays (delivered on other date will be considered case-by-case).
- All products are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- In the event of dispute iFitness’s and ME Fitness’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
Terms for Maintenance
- All treadmills, spinning bikes, ellipticals, large cardio fitness equipment and large weight-training equipment will be enjoyed 12-month warranty.
- Free checking / maintenance will be provided if the machines are reasonably used. However, consumable materials, accessories and consumable parts are not included for the warranty.
- Within the warranty period, warranty will be forfeited and if the below situations happened:
- Using the product without following the instruction handbook, product safety guideline, etc.;
- Product malfunctioning because of not following the instruction handbook or by failing use;
- Product malfunctioning due to use non-original materials or parts;
- Adding additional parts, retrofitting or modifying the product;
- Product malfunctioning because of fixing the product by non-assigned maintenance technicians by iFitness / ME Fitness;
- Production malfunctioning because of not following the product handbook to move resulting in the product falling down, abnormal voltage, false plugging in electric currant, etc.;
- Product malfunctioning due to deliberately destroy; misuse the product, exposure to water and filth, accident, natural disasters, force to destruction, etc.
- After warrant period, maintenance, repairing and tuning service will be charged. All parts will be separately quoted if replacement needed.